How Home in Five Advantage Works
- Use a realtor to find a home that meets the program requirements.
- Connect with and apply for a home loan through a Participating Lender to see if you are eligible for the program. Participating lenders will provide homebuyers with details for applying and the Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- Get approved!
- Attend a homebuyer education course through a HUD-approved housing counseling agency.
- At closing, receive down payment assistance (thousands of dollars toward the purchase of your home).
- Detailed Program Description
- Answers to homebuyers' most asked questions
- Information about second loan payoffs
- Program flyer - Printable program overview and How the Program Works (Updated Feb 2020)
- 2019 Program Fact Sheet (Updated July 2019)
Request Information via Email
Sign-up to receive information about Home in Five Advantage in your inbox.